The KL66 stage provides 6x4 inches (150x150 mm) of X-Y travel. Precise, sub-micron resolution motion is achieved using individual X and Y leadscrew-drive knobs. Motion is pre-loaded using a constant force spring, ensuring accurate, backlash-free operation. Quick-release handles disengage the leadscrew and allow rapid positioning of the stage.
- High quality precision stage for high-power manual control applications allows positioning as small as 0.25um
- Uniform spring-loaded, backlash-free operation
- Semprex's proprietary KORE-FRAME links X and Y axes in a single piece of metal for excellent rigidity and superior accuracy
- Stainless steel ACME leadscrews provide fine resolution of 0.05 inch (1.27 mm) per revolution
- Individual X and Y axis quick-release handles allow rapid re-positioning
- Bearing slides made from single piece hardened steel use cross-rollers for smooth, free-running, consistent travel
- Maximum load 18kg (40 lbs) at center of travel