The KD66 measuring stage provides 6x6 inches (150x150 mm) of X-Y travel and 360 degrees of concentric theta rotation for inspection of disk media samples. Precise, consistent motion is achieved using the X, Y, and Theta drop-down coaxial knobs at the right side of the stage.
- High quality stage for inspection, measuring, and coordinate positioning of aluminum, glass, and plastic disk media such as hard disc, CD, DVD, etc.
- Specially designed rotary axis provides 360 degrees of precise concentric motion within +/-0.0005 inch (0.013 mm)
- Semprex's proprietary KORE-FRAME links X and Y axes in a single piece of metal for excellent rigidity and superior accuracy
- Linear accuracy is laser calibrated to less than 4 microns error over entire travel when ordered with a Quadra-Chek readout (raw mechanical accuracy better than 1 micron error in 10,000)
- Orthogonality exceeds 1 micron error in 10,000
- Flatness and straightness better than 1 micron error in 5000
- Repeatability within 1 micron
- Patented friction drive ensures smooth, backlash-free operation and is proven to last much longer than rack and pinion gear drive systems
- Bearing slides made from single piece hardened steel use cross-rollers for smooth, free-running, consistent travel
- Variety of additional disk hubs to accommodate all standard media sizes (see options above) - see Disk Media Holders category for specifications
- Basic and metrology digital readouts available (see options above) - see Digital Displays category for specifications