The K64 stage provides 6x4 inches (150x100 mm) of X-Y travel. Precise, consistent motion is achieved using the X and Y drop-down coaxial knobs at the right side of the stage.
- High quality stage for manual control applications
- Semprex's proprietary KORE-FRAME links X and Y axes in a single piece of metal for excellent rigidity and superior accuracy
- Patented steel friction drive ensures smooth, backlash-free operation and is proven to last much longer than rack and pinion gear drive systems
- Bearing slides made from single piece hardened steel use cross-rollers for smooth, free-running, consistent travel
- Maximum load 18kg (40 lbs) at center of travel
- Includes glass insert with precision grade flatness
- Variety of sample holders accommodate slides, petri-dishes, mask/pellicles, etc. (see options above)